007 SwitchboxApril 3, 2017
007C Switch / SolenoidApril 3, 2017
007 M6 Switchboxes
- Neat, compact design with highly accessible internals
- No flamepaths to maintain
- ATEX (II 2 GD) EEx ed IIC T85°C and EEx ed IIB T85°C
- Certified for ambient temperatures -50°C < Ta < +55°C
- Conforming to EN 50014, EN 50018, EN 50019 and EN 50281
- Suitable for Zone 1 and Zone 2 applications and dust Zones 21 and 22
- Ingress protection to IP677 (7 joules impact )
- Available in coated aluminium or stainless steel
- 1 to 3 conduit entries – M20, ½” NPT or PG 13,5
- 1 or 2 SPDT mechanical microswitches
- Quick accurate adjustment of “Kwiklok” splined cams
- Klearvision” or “Gyrovision” polycarbonate visual indicators
- “Gyrovision” indicator surface area <20cm2. Gas group IIC
- “Klearvision ” indicator surface area <100cm2. Gas groups IIA and IIB
- Suitable for rotary and linear actuators
- Versions for back wiring actuator mounted solenoid. See 007T.
- CE Marked – Low Voltage / ATEX Directive compliant.
K Control Product selector
ATEX Certified EEx ed IIC / IIB T850C (II 2 GD)
A device for monitoring on-off valves in Zone 1 or Zone 2 hazardous areas and dust Zones 21 and 22.
Specifying the 007 M6 EEx ed IIC/IIB T6 Switchbox from K Controls will provide you with an angled body design and two point cover fixing. This will give you quick and easy access to the internals and a reduction in your commissioning times. As the enclosure is classified EEx e there are no flamepaths to maintain and the unit is lighter and more compact than EEx d equivalents. Add to this the option of stainless steel and the product becomes particularly suitable for offshore applications.
K Controls held a BASEEFA Licence that supplements the requirements of ISO 9001 since 1991 and now holds an ATEX Licence to manufacture EEx ia, EEx ed and EEx d equipment.